10 to 15 mins
- 80ml Cup olive oil
- 1 coarse ground Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 salt
- 1/4ground black pepper
- 200g Driscoll's Victoria Blackberries
- 300g whole grain brown and wild rice
- 200g cooked turkey
- 2 stalks thinly sliced celery
- 100g thinly sliced radishes
- 50g walnuts, coarsely chopped
Blackberry Rice Turkey Salad
- Whisk oil, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, thyme leaves, salt and pepper in a bowl until blended. Refrigerate any leftovers.
- Mix blackberries, rice, turkey, celery, radishes and walnuts in medium bowl. Stir in just enough vinaigrette to moisten salad. Serve or refrigerate until serving.