- 200g mixed lettuce
- 200g Driscoll's Victoria Blackberries
- 200g sliced or cubed cucumber
- 40g sliced almonds, toasted
- 60ml Ginger Salad Dressing
- 1 ripe pear, cored and cubed
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
Blackberry and Pear Asian Salad
Adding blackberries to almost any salad couldn't be easier. It is a great way to add a healthy boost of fibre, antioxidants and flavour. In this blackberry salad recipe, ripe pear and an Asian-style dressing brings it all together.
- Arrange lettuce, blackberries, pear, cucumber, green onion and almonds evenly on four salad plates.
- Drizzle salad with dressing to taste.